GE CardioSoft PC Based 12 Lead Resting ECG System
Product Code: B100157
- 1 year integration with EMIS, TPP SystmOne and Vision included - Saves time and increases patient safety
- 1 year MediServe Support cover included - Includes unlimited technical support, repair and servicing with loan equipment if required
- 7 metre cable length - Suitable for the largest of consulting rooms
- GE Marquette 12SL – High quality interpretation used in the majority of UK hospitals
- Hook Up Advisor – Allows you to resolve quality issues before acquisition
Our diagnostic solutions are designed to save you time and improve patient safety. This product is available with the following options:
I3 integration will automatically retrieve a patient's details from EMIS, TPP SystmOne or Vision and file a PDF report and associated coded results upon test completion to their medical record.Find out more about I3 integration
This product is available with our unique MediServe support package, which includes unlimited technical support and a full aftercare service.Find out more about Mediserve support
Installation & Training
Our dedicated team can install and train you on this product at a time that is convenient for you.Find out more about install & training
The GE CardioSoft PC Based 12 Lead Interpretive resting ECG System is a high performance ECG cable and PC software package. CardioSoft utilises ‘Hook Up Advisor’, which combined with the Marquette® 12SL ECG analysis programme, gives the most accurate automated interpretation, helping the clinician to make fast and effective healthcare decisions.
Using the included Intelligent Integration Interface (I3) software*, the Cardiosoft system is fully integrated with all the leading NHS clinical systems from EMIS, TPP and Vision. The software automatically files a high quality ECG report (as a PDF) and a coded result to the patient's record on test completion. CardioSoft is also compatible with the ECG On-Demand with i3 ECG interpretation service from Technomed.
The ECG cable connects directly to a USB port of any computer making it perfect for the busy GP practice where multiple rooms are used for ECG testing. The supplied CardioSoft software can be installed on as many consulting room computers as required. For domiciliary visits, CardioSoft can also be installed on a laptop computer.
What’s inside the package?
- CardioSoft 12 Lead ECG System
- CardioSoft interpretive PC software
- 100 Ambu SUPAtab ECG electrodes
- 10 Ambu crocodile clips
- Protective hard carry case
*ongoing license cost applies
- On site installation and training also available. Please call 0114 243 3896 to discuss the available options.
The manual attachment of diagnostic reports to a patient’s medical record is a time consuming process and, combined with the inputting of codes, can often mean you spend more time carrying out administration tasks than caring for your patients. Manual data entry can also compromise patient safety, through the attachment of test results to the incorrect patient medical record.
I3 integration provides a solution to these problems by acting as a link between your GP clinical system and a range of 12 lead ECG, ABPM and spirometry devices.
I3 will retrieve a patient’s details from the EMIS, TPP SystmOne or Vision clinical systems and automatically pass this information to the diagnostic device you want to use, ready to perform your test. Once all the tests have been completed, I3 will then file a PDF report of the test results and any associated coded results directly into the patient’s medical record automatically. This makes your diagnostic testing safer, faster and easier.
- MUSE systems compatible
- PDF export of final reports
- Microsoft® Word export of configured reports
- XML or Excel® export of specified data
- EMR connectivity
- Built-in lead-fail detection and lead prep impedance measurement
- Sampling rate: 4,000 samples per second
- Dynamic range: 320 mV, ±10 mV signal superimposed on ±150 mV DC offset
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 500 Hz
- Noise: <15 μV peak-to-peak noise over 0.01 to 150 Hz (-3dB) bandwidth
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 Hz
- High pass filter: 0.01 (or 0.05 Hz, special use) with DC offset control
- Low pass filter: 20, 40, 100, 150 Hz (selectable)
- Line filter: 50.0 or 60.0 Hz notch filter (selectable)
- Baseline correction: Cubic Spline algorithm
- Impedance: >10 M Ohms @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient leakage: <10 μA
- Pace detect: Orthogonal LA, LL and V6; 750 μV @ 50 μs
- Monitored leads: 12
- Displayed leads: Number on screen 3, 6 or 12
- Display format: 4 x 2.5, 4 x 2.5 + 1 rhythm, 2 x 6, 6 rhythm, 3 rhythm
- Display speeds: 25, 50 mm/s
- Display sensitivity/gain: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV
- PC Requirements: Operating System: Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit), Processor: P4 class, 2 GHz min, RAM: 2 GB SDRAM min, 4GB or above recommended, Hard drive: Recommended: 80 GB or greater; minimum 4 GB free space (depending on the number of tests to save), Graphics: Minimum SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution and 64K colors., USB: One free USB port is required
“We made the mistake of buying a competitive system. It never lived up to the salesman’s promises. We returned it and bought the CardioSoft system. We are so pleased!”
Olga James, Nurse Practitioner -The Manor Surgery, Headington
“A giant leap forward in the recording of ECG’s in primary care”
Dr Robin Fox - Bicester Health Centre
“Overall I rate this product as one of the best diagnostic devices we have”
Sister Kathy Lambert - West Kingsdown Medical Centre
“We are very pleased with the CardioSoft ECG system. Our nursing and HCA team have fed back nothing but praise!”
Don Pearson, Practice Manager - West Pottergate Health Centre, Norwich
"The quality and interpretation is excellent - I can only recommend this ECG equipment."
Heiko Kurth - Clays Practice, Cornwall