Numed Healthcare offer a comprehensive range of spirometer mouthpieces and bacterial filters. We pride ourselves on helping to improve patient care by supplying top quality, innovative medical products. Our spirometer range includes stock from leading brands such as Carefusion (Micro Medical) and NDD.
Ideal for a variety of clinical situations, our spirometry mouthpieces are suitable for use with all leading brands of spirometers and peak flow meters.
Our disposable spirometer mouthpieces help to ensure readings are accurate and reduce the risk of cross infection between patients.
One of our bestselling spirometry products is the One Way Disposable Adult Mouthpiece, suitable for use with Carefusion spirometers and most leading brands. These one-way mouthpieces help to prolong the life of your spirometry equipment, reducing your costs.
If you choose our NDD Standard One Piece Spirettes, they can be sterilised using PeraSafe solution and re-used many times, again saving valuable funds.
One Way Disposable Adult Mouthpieces
- Compatible with most brands of spirometer and peak flow meters.
- Significantly reduces the risk of cross-infection between patients.
- Boxes of 100
Now from£9.99 exc VAT
Disposable Bacterial/Viral Filters for Spirometry (50)
- Prevents cross-contamination during lung function tests
- Traps and removes up to 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses
- Box of 50
Now from£49.95 exc VAT
Disposable Adult Mouthpieces (500)
- Compatible with most brands of spirometer and peak flow meters
- High quality wax coated cardboard
- Box of 500
Now from£21.50 exc VAT
Disposable Paediatric Mouthpieces (250)
- For use with MicroCO, SmokeCheck and BabyCO Monitors
- Box of 250
Now from£17.95 exc VAT
NDD Disposable Mouthpieces (200)
- Compatible with the NDD Easy On-PC (Trueflow) Spirometer
- Box of 200
Now from£75.00 exc VAT
NDD Standard One Piece Spirettes - Wrapped
- With the NDD Easy One Spirometer, Easy On-PC and EasyOne Pro TLCO spirometers
- Pack of 50 or200
Now from£75.00 exc VAT
How do I stop cross-contamination during spirometry tests?
Bacterial filters are a practical, cost-effective way to reduce the risk of infection between patients during lung function tests. They trap and remove up to 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses.
Adult disposable mouthpieces are single-use and using these can also help to protect patients from cross-contamination.
How do I ensure the spirometer mouthpiece works?
During a spirometry test, attach the spirometer mouthpiece to the spirometer. Set the mouthpiece into the patient’s mouth and ensure their lips are tightly sealed around it. No air should be able to escape.