Do you need to replace or upgrade your diagnostic equipment to enhance patients' services, but have limited funding?
Our Rental Options provide the complete solution and peace of mind for all GP practices:
- One Monthly Payment - no large upfront costs or admin fees, just one simple payment every month by direct debit
- No Long Commitment - no long contract, you can cancel at any time after the 2 year minimum term
- No Hidden Charges - no fees or unexpected costs for repair or servicing during the life of the agreement
- Complete Package - everything you need in one package, including installation and training, clinical system integration, service and repair and technical support
What products can I choose?
- Full integration into the EMIS, TPP SystmOne or Vision clinical systems using our unique I3 Integration software
- Installation of your new device on as many PCs and in as many consulting rooms as required
- Full product training for all of your team at a time that is convenient for you
- Unlimited technical support from our dedicated UK based support team
- Annual servicing and repair of your equipment, with loan equipment if you need it
How it works
Renting a diagnostic solution from us couldn't be simpler:
Choose your diagnostic product
Select one or more of the four fully integrated 12 Lead ECG, ABPM or spirometry devices shown.
Complete the rental agreement
One of our sales team will guide you through the rental process and answer any questions you might have.
Installation and Training
We will then install your new device in as many consulting rooms as you need and train your team how to use it.
Keep the equipment as long as you need
No unexpected costs and just one simple monthly payment. You can cancel at any time after 2 years.
I3 Integration - Safer, Faster, Easier
All of our rental solutions are supplied with our unique I3 integration software which can increase patient safety and save up to 15 minutes per consultation by dramatically simplifying the diagnostic test procedure:
I3 retrieves a patient's details from the EMIS, TPP SystmOne or Vision clinical systems and automatically passes this information to the diagnostic device, ready to perform your test.
Once all the tests have been completed, it automatically files a PDF report and any associated Read codes directly into the patient's medical record. No manual entry of patient details or test results is required.
What do our customers think?
David Shannon - Practice Manager, The Village Surgery
We chose the Numed rental option to ensure that we have the latest diagnostic equipment with full integration software into our clinical system. The monthly cost is totally affordable, and gives us peace of mind that our equipment is fully covered.