Microlife WatchBP O3 Afib Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM)
Product Code: N101124
- Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) Detection - Allows detection of patients with sustained Afib and paroxysmal Afib
- Fully programmable measurement intervals - For both day-time and night-time measurement periods
- Compact and Lightweight - For improved patient comfort
- 7-day SBPM Mode - For collecting reliable self-measurement data to ESH and AHA measurement guidelines
- Suitable for use in a range of clinical environments - Including by GP practices, in primary care networks (PCNs) and in a community pharmacy.
- 5 Year Warranty
Microlife® WatchBP® O3 Afib, 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor with atrial fibrillation (Afib) detection.
WatchBP O3 Afib is lightweight and compact, for improved patient comfort, and features a 7-day SBPM mode for collecting reliable self-measurement data. This data strictly follows ESH and AHA measurement guidelines.
It is recommended by NICE to monitor a patient’s blood pressure for 24 hours during their everyday routine to give a more accurate blood pressure profile. As high blood pressure is a risk factor for developing Afib, the most common cardiac arrhythmia, screening for Afib during 24-hour blood pressure measurement can detect many patients with (paroxysmal) Afib. WatchBP O3 Afib detects atrial fibrillation with a high accuracy (sensitivity 97 - 100% - specficity 89%)
WatchBP O3 is fully programmable for both day and night time measurements and features a 5 year replacement warranty. It is suitable for use in a range of clinical environments, including GP practices, by primary care networks (PCNs) and in community pharmacies.
What's inside the package?
- WatchBP O3 Afib Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- WatchBP Analyser O3 Software
- USB Data cable
- Protective pouch
- Shoulder strap,anchor strap, shoulder sling and waist belt
- Medium and Large cuffs
- Operating temp: 10 - 40 °C / 50 - 104 °F
- Storage temp: -20 - +50 °C / -4 - +122 °F, 15 - 90 % relative maximum humidity
- Weight: 260g (including batteries)
- Dimensions: 115 x 80 x 35 mm
- Measuring procedure: Oscillometric, corresponding to Korotkoff
- Measurement range: 30 - 280 mmHg – blood pressure, 40 - 200 beats per minute – pulse
- Cuff pressure display: Range: 0 - 299 mmHg, Resolution: 1 mmHg
- Static accuracy: pressure within +/-3 mmHg
- Pulse accuracy: +/-5 % of the readout value
- Voltage source: 4X1.5 V Batteries: size AAA
Reference to Standards: EU Directives 93/42/EEC, NIBP requirements: EN 1060-1 / -3/ -4, EN 60601-2-30, ANSI /AAMI SP10
Minimum System Requirements for Software:
- 550MHz CPU. 256MB Memory
- 1024x768 pixel resolution
- 256 color, CD-ROM drive
- 1 free USB port
- 40MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista