seca 665 Class III Electronic Wheelchair Scale
Product Code: N100082
Delivered direct from the manufacturer.
Includes mandatory initial calibration & verification with certificate worth £29.00 ex. VAT.
seca 665 Class III Approved Electronic Wheelchair Scales with low platform, integrated ramps, collapsible and mobile and wireless data transmission.
Easy access is assured by its extremely low platform and the self-lowering ramps. The secure side rails give additional safety. An integrated pre-TARE function determines in seconds the net weight of the patient by utilising internal weight memory.
The swiveling LCD with large letters is easy to read both for the patient and for the care provider. The seca 665 scales can be folded up in no time and can be transported anywhere, thanks to its roller castors.
- Designed for weighing patients confined to wheelchair
- Suitable for both conventional and powered wheelchairs
- Safety rails and non-slip surface for patient security
- Weight of wheelchair deducted by pre-TARE function
- Memory storage for weights of wheelchairs
- Folds to vertical for safe and easy storage
- Castors for easy transportation
- Mains operated/rechargeable battery
- 4 year warranty
Medical class approved scales that are used for medical care must be calibrated in accordance with European / NAWI Regulations, then calibrated and verified for the gravity setting of the specific country where the product will be used. The calibration seal is the CE / UKCA symbol with the meteorological M and the number of the named place which can be found on every calibrated seca scale.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Weight: 33,4 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Rechargeable Batteries
- Dimensions: 1102 x 912 x 1150 mm
- Functions: damping / HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Mechanical overload protection / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE