seca 959 Class III Digital Chair Scale
Product Code: N100685
Delivered direct from the manufacturer.
Includes mandatory initial calibration & verification with certificate worth £29.00 ex. VAT.
seca 959 Class III Approved Electronic Chair Scales allow almost all patients to be weighed in comfort and safety. They feature a rounded tubular steel frame and swiveling armrests to enable patients to be lifted easily onto the chair from a wheelchair or bed.
Locking rear wheels ensure that the chair does not move during patient transfers and the footrests can be rotated for convenience. The positioning of the seca 959's large LCD unit behind the chair makes it easy to read and the many functions (including BMI) leave nothing to be desired.
The seca 959 scales can use a power adapter or rechargeable battery power supply.
- 4 wheels
- 2 lockable rear wheels
- Adjustable footrest
- Swivel arms
- BMI calculator
- Powered using mains or rechargeable battery
- Hold function allows weight to be read even when the chair is vacated
- 4 year warranty
Medical class approved scales that are used for medical care must be calibrated in accordance with European / NAWI Regulations, then calibrated and verified for the gravity setting of the specific country where the product will be used. The calibration seal is the CE / UKCA symbol with the meteorological M and the number of the named place which can be found on every calibrated seca scale.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 20g<50kg>50g<150kg>100g
- Wireless as standard
- Weight: 24,5 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Rechargeable Batteries
- Dimensions: 563 x 906 x 970 mm
- Functions: RS232 Interface / HOLD / BMI / Automatic switch-off / Mechanical overload protection / TARE