SECA 685 Class III Wireless Digital Multifunction Scale
Product Code: N100646
Delivered direct from the manufacturer. 7-10 day lead time.
Wireless functionality requires additional SECA 456 Wireless USB Adaptor. This can be purchased for £60.00 ex. VAT at time of purchase (otherwise £79.00 ex. VAT).
i3 Integration with EMIS, TPP SystmOne and Vision is also available. Please contact our sales team for more information.
SECA 685 Class III Approved Digital Multifunction Wheelchair Scales with wireless functionality.
Patients can be safely weighed while standing, seated or in a wheelchair. No conversion is necessary because the weight of the wheelchair is simply deducted by the pre-TARE function. The standing patient is supported by a stable handrail, the seated patient by an integrated folding seat and the wheelchair patient by a large (76 x 82 cm) platform.
Special attention has been given to making the SECA 685 scales easy-access and safe, with a stop barrier provided for the front wheels of the wheelchair. Both patient and care provider can easily read the net and gross weights in the conveniently positioned swiveling display.
The SECA 685 scale is also equipped with a practical HOLD function that shows the weight even after the patient has left the scales. Precise results are ensured by the damping system and a firm foothold is guaranteed by the non-slip rubber coating and handrail. Integrated transport castors make this scale mobile too.
Available with RS232 interface which includes a dialysis interface cable.
- Easy-to-read swiveling display can be turned toward patient or care provider
- The practical HOLD function shows the weighing result after the patient has left the platform
- The damping function ensures precise results
- The non-slip rubber coating and handrail guarantee a firm foothold
- Integrated transport castors make the scale mobile
- The access ramp SECA 470 is included in the supply
- 4 year warranty
- Capacity: 200 kg | 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Weight: 14,4 kg
- Power supply: Batteries / Optional Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 640 x 55 x 600 mm / 560 x 55 x 560 mm dimensions tray
- Cable length: 2,5 m
- Functions: damping / HOLD / BMI / Automatic switch-off / Mechanical overload protection / Upper limit value / TARE / Pre-TARE