SECA 677 Class III Wheelchair Scale
Product Code: N100647
Delivered direct from the manufacturer. 7-10 day lead time.
SECA 677 Class III Approved Wireless Wheelchair Scales with handrail, transport castors and wireless data transmission.
Stable, functional and mobile: thanks to its large platform and sturdy handrail, the SECA 677 scales are extremely versatile. Patients can be weighed while sitting in a wheelchair or on a chair.
The handrail provides valuable support for people who are frail or can walk only with great difficulty. Its high load capacity makes them ideal for weighing very heavy patients. After use the scale can be folded together to save space.
The sturdy locking device between rail and platform ensures that the SECA 677 stands safely even when folded. The handrail also serves as a handle when the scale is folded, allowing the scale to be moved around or stowed away effortlessly and quickly on its transport castors.
Weighing is simple and user-friendly with the clearly designed, operable display at hip level, additional functions of TARE, auto-HOLD and BMI and the SEND key to transmit measurements wirelessly to a seca wireless printer or the PC.
- Generously sized platform and stable railing
- Foldable, mobile and space-saving
- Intelligent functions for comfortable weighing
- Paperless and error-free wireless transmission of measurements.
- 4 year warranty
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Weight: 38 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor
- Dimensions: 920 x 1120 x 1150 mm
- Functions: damping / HOLD / BMI / Mechanical overload protection / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE