seca 645 Class III Approved Electronic Handrail Scale
Product Code: N100645
Delivered direct from the manufacturer.
Includes mandatory initial calibration & verification with certificate worth £29.00 ex. VAT.
seca 645 Class III Approved Multifunctional handrail scales for multifunctional use, high load-bearing capacity and BMI function. With wireless data transmission.
Equipped with an extremely low-level, easy-access platform, a stable handrail, and high weight-bearing capacity, the seca 645 multifunctional scale ensures safe and comfortable weighing of heavy patients.
The integrated handrail provides the patient with support throughout the weighing process. Thanks to the generous platform, a chair can be placed on the scales for patients who prefer to sit.
- Solid, low level access platform
- Sturdy handrail
- Hold function allows display to continue after scale has been vacated
- BMI (Body Mass Index) function included
- Battery operated with optional mains
- 4 year warranty
Medical class approved scales that are used for medical care must be calibrated in accordance with European / NAWI Regulations, then calibrated and verified for the gravity setting of the specific country where the product will be used. The calibration seal is the CE / UKCA symbol with the meteorological M and the number of the named place which can be found on every calibrated seca scale.
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation Weight: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Weight: 25,4 kg
- Power supply: Power Adaptor / Rechargeable Batteries
- Dimensions: 640 x 1150 x 660 mm
- Functions: damping / HOLD / BMI / Automatic switch-off / Mechanical overload protection / Transport castors / TARE / Pre-TARE