SECA 635 Class III Wireless Platform and Bariatric Scale
Product Code: N100404
Delivered direct from the manufacturer. 7-10 day lead time.
Wireless functionality requires additional SECA 456 Wireless USB Adaptor. This can be purchased for £60.00 ex. VAT at time of purchase (otherwise £79.00 ex. VAT).
i3 Integration with EMIS, TPP SystmOne and Vision is also available. Please contact our sales team for more information.
SECA 635 Class III Approved Wireless Platform and Scales are designed for heavy patients with large surface, cable-link remote control and high load-bearing capacity, includes wireless data transmission.
Obesity is the fastest growing health problem in the world. The SECA 635 battery-operated digital scale has been especially developed for weighing obese patients, with a weighing range of up to 300 kg and a non-slip 56 x 56 cm platform, only 5.5 cm high – a sturdy base for overweight or obese patients.
A chair may also be used on the scale and will not influence the weighing result due to the pre-TARE function. The cable remote display (cable length: 2.5 m) with easy-to-read LCD can be held, wall mounted or placed on a table. The 100 g graduation means that the smallest changes in weight are registered, even after the patient has left the scale – thanks to the HOLD function.
The integrated Body Mass Index (BMI) function of the SECA 635 also emphasises the many uses of this unique multifunctional scale.
- Solid base
- Low level access
- Non-slip covering on base
- Cabled remote display
- Hold function allows display to continue after scale has been vacated
- Body Mass Index (BMI) function
- Battery operated with optional mains
- Wireless data transmission
- 4 year warranty
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Scale dimensions (WxHxD): 640 x 53 x 600 mm
- Platform dimensions (WxHxD): 560 x 55 x 560 mm
- Weight of scales: 14.4 kg
- Power supply: Batteries, power adapter optional
- Cable length: 2.50 m
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, auto weighing range switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
- RS232 compatible
- Optional: stand for cable remote display seca 472, power adapter seca 447, switch-mode power adapter seca 400
- Approval class: Class (lll)