seca 635 Class III Wireless Platform and Bariatric Scale
Product Code: N100404
Delivered direct from the manufacturer. 7-10 day lead time.
seca 635 Class III Approved Wireless Platform and Scales are designed for heavy patients with large surface, cable-link remote control and high load-bearing capacity, includes wireless data transmission.
Obesity is the fastest growing health problem in the world. The seca 635 battery-operated digital scale has been especially developed for weighing obese patients, with a weighing range of up to 300 kg and a non-slip 56 x 56 cm platform, only 5.5 cm high – a sturdy base for overweight or obese patients.
A chair may also be used on the scale and will not influence the weighing result due to the pre-TARE function. The cable remote display (cable length: 2.5 m) with easy-to-read LCD can be held, wall mounted or placed on a table. The 100 g graduation means that the smallest changes in weight are registered, even after the patient has left the scale – thanks to the HOLD function.
The integrated Body Mass Index (BMI) function of the seca 635 also emphasises the many uses of this unique multifunctional scale.
- Solid base
- Low level access
- Non-slip covering on base
- Cabled remote display
- Hold function allows display to continue after scale has been vacated
- Body Mass Index (BMI) function
- Battery operated with optional mains
- Wireless data transmission
- 4 year warranty
- Capacity: 300 kg
- Graduation: 100 g < 200 kg > 200 g
- Scale dimensions (WxHxD): 640 x 53 x 600 mm
- Platform dimensions (WxHxD): 560 x 55 x 560 mm
- Weight of scales: 14.4 kg
- Power supply: Batteries, power adapter optional
- Cable length: 2.50 m
- Functions: TARE, pre-TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, auto weighing range switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
- RS232 compatible
- Optional: stand for cable remote display seca 472, power adapter seca 447, switch-mode power adapter seca 400
- Approval class: Class (lll)