GE MAC 2000PC Portable Resting ECG Machine
Please call 0114 243 3896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The MAC 2000 from GE Healthcare is a high performance 12-Lead resting ECG machine which helps the clinician make a fast and accurate diagnosis with the power of the Marquette 12SL analysis program. MAC 2000 features a 7" colour display, A4 print out and is supplied with a market leading 5 year Numed warranty.
Using the included Intelligent Integration Interface (I3) software*, the MAC 2000 ECG system is fully integrated with all the leading primary care clinical systems from EMIS, TPP and Vision. The software automatically files a high quality ECG report (as a PDF) and a coded result to the patient's record on test completion.
MAC 2000 ECG enables your practice or clinic to be more productive, with tools such as HookUp Advisor. This allows you to identify a quality signal before acquisition, helping avoid costly repeat ECGs. It’s all part of a smarter, simpler workflow that lets you do more in less time—so you can focus on patients.
- Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis program for clinical support
- Supports paperless workflow with I3 integration
- PDF & XML export capabilities
- Internal storage for 200 ECGs
- Produces A4 paper reports
- Connectivity with serial port or SD card
- Automatic capture of 10 second ECG with 1 touch operation
*ongoing license cost applies