CareFusion Micro 1 Handheld Spirometer
Product Code: N100429
Currently unavailable. Please contact us for information.
- Choice of up to 9 indices can be recorded
- ATS/ERS Quality prompt for each test
- Powered by NiMH rechargeable cells providing 30 hours battery life
- 2 year warranty
The CareFusion Micro 1 Handheld Spirometer is based on an award winning design and is the latest generation of pocket spirometer. Designed specifically for situations where low cost precision spirometry measurements are required, the Micro 1 is extremely lightweight and portable.
The Micro 1 spirometer features a large backlit graphical display and flat touch sensitive keypad ensures ease of use and functionality in this ergonomically designed spirometer. Using the supplied PC configuration software, it can be configured to display the desired spirometry indices.
CareFusion Micro 1 is powered by NiMH rechargeable cells providing approximately 30 hours of battery life. There are a choice of up to 9 indices that can be recorded and an ATS/ERS Quality prompt for each test.
Benefits of the CareFusion Micro 1 Handheld Spirometer:
Long battery life.
Low cost solution but high precision and accuracy is maintained.
Small, lightweight and portable - flexible for in-clinic testing or home visits.
Quality prompts for each manoeuvre.
Quick patient test mode.
- Proven accuracy and reliability.
- Measures up to 9 parameters from FEV1, FEV6, FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/FVC, PEF, FEF25-75, FEF75 and FEF25.
- Results can be displayed as % of predicted, Standard Deviation (SD) or Z Scores.
- Quality prompts for each manoeuvre.
- Quick patient test mode.
- Backlit Monochrome LCD display.
- Rechargeable battery (2 x AA NiMH) giving a battery life of 30 hours.
- PC configuration software for user specific preferences.
- Small, lightweight and portable.
- Dimensions – 162 x 61 x 30mm.
- Weight – 152gms.