CareFusion Spiro USB Desktop Spirometer with Spirometry PC Software
Currently unavailable. Please contact us for information.
- No batteries required – spirometer is powered directly via PC
- Fully integrated with TPP SystmOne and EMIS (additional ‘Link Licence’ required)
- Test quality assessment to ensure accurate results
- Configurable printout format with Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves
- Includes SPCS software for full function spirometry
- 2 year warranty
Our diagnostic solutions are designed to save you time and improve patient safety. This product is available with the following options:
This product is available with our unique MediServe support package, which includes unlimited technical support and a full aftercare service.Find out more about Mediserve support
Installation & Training
Our dedicated team can install and train you on this product at a time that is convenient for you.Find out more about install & training
The CareFusion SpiroUSB Desktop Spirometer is a revolutionary new type of Spirometer that plugs directly into the USB port of your PC, without the need for any additional docking station or data uploading. The Spiro USB spirometer will allow you to create a database of your COPD and Asthma patients and perform ‘real-time’ spirometry tests on your PC screen.
Spiro USB is supplied with CareFusion's Spirometry PC Software (SPCS) allowing detailed spirometry testing to be performed. With a user-friendly multi-window interface, up to 58 spirometric indices can be measured. Both Open and Closed loop test techniques can be used and graphical child incentives are included. The long term trending of patient results, lung age calculation, and textual result interpretation are also featured.
- CareFusion SpiroUSB Spirometer
- CareFusion Spirometry PC Software (SPCS)
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- 90 Days Mediserve Support
Benefits of the CareFusion Spiro USB Desktop Spirometer:
Plugs directly into the USB port of your PC - convenient for the clinician.
Perform ‘real-time’ spirometry tests on your PC screen
90 day MediServe Support included - ensures your service keeps running smoothly.
Our dedicated team can install and train you on this spirometer at a time that is convenient for you.
- Transducer: Micro Medical Gold Standard Bi-Directional Digital Volume
- Resolution: 10ml volume 0.03l/s flow
- Accuracy: +/-3%.To ATS/ERS 2005 Standardisation of spirometry for flows and volumes
- Dimensions: Transducer 50 x 60 x 90mm
- Weight: 130g.
- Temperature: 0 to +40 C
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 90% RH
- Storage Temperature: 0 to +70 C
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% RH