Numed Healthcare now a National Pharmacy Association recommended Business Partner
We are pleased to announce that Numed Healthcare are now a National Pharmacy Association (NPA) recommended Business Partner for a range of blood pressure devices.
The NPA has partnered with Numed Healthcare to supply Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (ABPM) packages that fully satisfy the requirements of the NHS Community Pharmacy Hypertension Case-Finding Advanced Service.
Numed has been a leading ABPM supplier for over 20 years, and our success is due to the very complete service that we offer. All equipment is supplied with comprehensive installation, product training and ongoing support services. This ensures that your new device is set up correctly and your staff are fully trained on how to use it. Ongoing technical support is also available from our highly experienced team whenever you need it.
We have a range of NPA approved ABPM devices available, including the Mobil-O-Graph ABPM. The following features and benefits make it ideal for use by community pharmacies:
- Validated by the BIHS achieving the highest A/A grade for accuracy
- Meets the requirements of NICE Hypertension Guidelines
- Industry leading 7-year warranty
- Easy to use. Comfortable for the patient and very quiet when in operation
- Intuitive PC software included for patient set-up and test interpretation
- Low-cost, comfortable, and durable cuffs
- Quick and simple infection control procedure in-line with current guidance
- Compatible with pharmacy IT software and hardware
The Mobil-O-Graph is available for outright purchase, or on short-term or long-term rental. Rental allows pharmacies to offer the new service without the upfront cost of purchasing a new device. The rental package includes installation and training, and all the benefits of our comprehensive MediServe Support service in one low-cost monthly payment.
To discuss your specific needs in more detail, please contact us using this form or by using one of the methods below:
Call: 0114 2433896