- Flexible Vital Signs Monitor - can be used for spot-checking or for continuous monitoring
- Large Display - makes it easy to read even from a distance
- Highly Portable and Lightweight - easy to use and to transport
- Large Memory - Stores up to 40 measurements for up to 24 hours with the capability to print strips
- Fully Customisable - with a range of temperature probe and SpO2 sensor options
- Long Battery Life - up to 11 hours use before requiring recharge
- Rolling Stand Available - for easy transportation between rooms
- 2 Year Warranty
The GE Carescape V100 Dinamap Vital Signs Monitor is the newest addition to the GE Healthcare Dinamap line. Considered by many as the finest vital signs monitor that money can buy, it is highly accurate, durable and affordable; just three reasons why Carescape V100 is used in the vast majority of UK hospitals.
The Dinamap vital signs monitor is lightweight and easy to transport, making it convenient to take from one patient room to another. Its speed, accuracy and connectivity ensures the monitor collects the right information at the point of care to help you make fast, quality care decisions. It is designed for adult and paediatric use, as well as neonatal patients with very low perfusion rates.
Carescape V100 is fully customisable, with a range of blood pressure cuff, temperature probe and SpO2 options to choose from. The monitor can also be configured with an optional printer and a rolling stand can also be added. The V100 is supplied with standard accessories (depending on the configuration selected) as follows:
- 3 x Duracuf BP cuffs (small adult, adult, large adult),
- Trusignal SpO2 adult finger sensor
- Exergen Temporal Scanner thermometer.
Other accessories (such as disposable/paediatric cuffs and paediatric SpO2 sensors) are available to purchase separately. It is supplied with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard.
For more information about this product and the various options available, please contact our Sales team on 0114 243 3896, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Systolic Range||Adult 30 - 245 mmHg|
|Neonatal 4 - 140 mmHg|
|Diastolic Range||Adult 10 - 195 mmHg|
|Neonatal 20 - 100 mmHg|
|MAP||Adult 15 - 215 mmHg|
|Neonatal 30 - 115 mmHg|
|Pulse Rate Range||Adult 25 - 240 bpm|
|Neonatal 25 - 240 bpm|
|SpO2||1 - 100%|
|Perfusion Range||0.02 - 20%|
|Dimensions||195h x 220w x 135d mm|