Dopplex ABIlity Automatic Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) System
Product Code: N101275
- Easy to Use - very simple to use with minimal training required
- Rapid Measurements - produces accurate measurements in just 3 minutes
- Printer Included - immediate printout of results from the integral printer
- Rolling Stand Available - for easy transportation between rooms
- 1 Year Warranty
The Dopplex ABIlity Automatic Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) System provides automatic, easy, fast and accurate ABI measurements with an immediate printout of results from the integral printer.
It is easy to use, and provides rapid bilateral ABI measurements in just 3 minutes. This means that measurements can be made more rapidly at the GP practice, or hospital. This helps to lead to the prioritisation of clinical services by improving clinical pathways.
Dopplex ABIlity also records the ankle pulse volume waveforms which provides pictorial evidence to aid diagnosis. This is particularly important for patients who are prone to arterial calcification, such as those with diabetes.
What's inside the package?
- Dopplex ABIlity Automatic Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) System
- Regular cuffs - right ankle, left ankle, right arm, left arm
- Self-adhesive roll of paper
- Standard roll of paper
- 2m USB cable
- Pack of infection control disposable sleeves
- Training pack
- Power lead
- Printer - Integral
- USB connector - Mini USB
- Warranty - 1 year
- Accessories - Supplied with one set of standard cuffs, two rolls of paper, pack of sleeves, mains cable and instructions for use.
- Safety Standards Compliance - Complies with UL60601-1, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2: 93/42/EEC as amended by 2007/47/EC
- Weight - 3kg
- Dimensions - H160mm x D260mm x W260mm