Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Finger Pulse Oximeter - Black
Product Code: N100486
The Nonin 9590 Onyx® Vantage is a high performance finger pulse oximeter for professional use. It provides a fast, accurate and cost-effective solution for spot-checking oxygen saturation and pulse rate in pediatric to adult patients. The clear LED display allows results to be viewed in any light and no maintenance or calibration is required.
The Nonin 9590 is the only finger pulse oximeter with scientifically proven accuracy and is tested for use on fingers, thumbs and toes. The device will power on automatically when a finger is inserted for easy operation and will function for up to 6,000 spot checks or 36 hours of continual operation on two AAA batteries. Features a 5 year drop warranty.
- Patented auto ON/OFF when finger is inserted/removed for easy operation
- Clear LED display can be read in any environment and in any light
- Compact and lightweight - weighs only 60g
- No maintenance or recalibration required
- Easily positioned on fingers from small child to large adult (8mm - 26mm finger thickness)
- Unique pulse quality indicator which offers a fast and simple "Green is Good" assessment of signal quality
- Fully serviceable and repairable even after expiry of the 5 year 'Drop Inclusive" warranty
- 36 hour battery operating life - 6000 spot checks from 2xAAA batteries
- ISO 9919:2009 Compliant - Complies with the International Standard for Pulse Oximeters
What's in the box?
- Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Pulse Oximeter
- Cushioned Carry Case
- 2x AAA Batteries
- User Manual
The pulse oximeter process
During a pulse oximetry reading, the small finger pulse oximeter device is placed on either a finger, thumb, or toe. Beams of light are then passed through the finger, and this measures the amount of oxygen in the blood. This is a painless process for the patient.
How accurate is the Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Finger Pulse Oximeter?
The pulse accuracy for a Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Finger Pulse Oximeter is reliable to ± 3 digits.
- SpO2 range: 0 - 100%
- Pulse range: 18 - 321 bpm
- Pulse accuracy: ± 3 digits
- Dimensions: 359 x 330 x 323mm (L x W x H)