Merlin M-Pulse Lite Finger Pulse Oximeter
Product Code: N100470
The Merlin M-Pulse Lite fingertip pulse oximeter builds on the success of the Merlin M-Pulse to deliver a product that represents even better value for money.
The M-Pulse Lite is very easy to operate oximeter featuring one-button control. Its long battery life and compact size make it an excellent choice for on-the-spot O2 and pulse rate measurements.
- LED display
- Displays SpO2, pulse rate and bar graph
- Pulse rate bar graph display
- Low power consumption
- Auto power off
- One button control
- Universal finger clip suitable for adults and children
- Approximately 30 hours of battery life
- Lightweight and portable
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (supplied)
- 1 year warranty
How accurate is the Merlin M-Pulse Lite Finger Pulse Oximeter?
The pulse accuracy for a Merlin M-Pulse Lite Finger Pulse Oximeter is reliable to ±2% or 2 bpm.
The SpO2 accuracy for a Merlin M-Pulse Lite Finger Pulse Oximeter is ±2% (80 to 99%), ±3% (70 to 79%).
What does the Merlin M-Pulse Lite Finger Pulse Oximeter measure?
The Merlin M-Pulse Lite Finger Pulse Oximeter measures Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2). This indicates what percentage of blood is saturated with oxygen. It also measures Pulse Rate, indicating the number of times a heart beats per minute.
- Finger thickness: 8mm to 26mm
- SpO2 range: 70 to 99%
- SpO2 accuracy: ±2% (80 to 99%), ±3% (70 to 79%)
- Pulse rate range: 30 to 235 bpm
- Pulse rate accuracy: ±2% or 2 bpm
- Dimensions: 58 x 32 x 34mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 50g (approximately including batteries)
- Operating temperature: 5 to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -10 to 40°C
- Operating humidity: 15 to 85%
- Storage humidity: 10 to 85%