Job Vacancy - Service Technician
Are you looking for a new challenge and have a keen interest in repairing devices with electronic components?
The Job Role:
Numed Healthcare is a family run business based in Sheffield that cares passionately about its customers and employees alike.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for an individual that wishes to progress their career and develop their skill set by joining our Technical Engineering Team.
Our Workshop is a multifaceted, fast-paced environment with a ‘tight-knit’ team who care passionately about each other and the service they deliver.
The role is a combination of general servicing and repairing medical equipment. To ensure that you perform well and enjoy the role, we will provide manufacturer approved service training. In addition to service training, we will also provide IEC 62353 safety testing of electrical medical equipment training.
As your career develops, sponsored external training will be made available to ensure that your career and skill set continues to develop.
To be able to succeed in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Must be a team player who is passionate about and dedicated to delivering excellent customer service.
- Naturally inquisitive and enjoys solving problems.
- You are likely to be the type of person who likes to repair products with electronic components.
- Experience is not essential as full manufacturer training will be provided but you must have a keen interest in repairing electronic devices.
- Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week, variable shift patterns between 8am - 5:30pm.
- 32 days holiday (including public holidays).
- Company pension scheme (subject to mandatory requirements).
- Access to cycle to work scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Application deadline: 13/10/2023