0114 243 3896
Numed Holdings Ltd - Cardiac Diagnostics
PRODUCTS - BLOOD PRESSURE
The GE DINAMAP Carescape V100
Dinamap Carescape V100
DINAMAP® is an iconic product that requires very little introduction. Considered by many as the finest vital signs monitor that money can buy, it is highly accurate, durable and affordable; just three of the many reasons why DINAMAP® is used in the majority of UK hospitals.
What is ir for?
- Highly accurate measurement of Blood Pressure and Heart Rate
- Rapid Temperature and SpO2 measurement (both optional)
- Vital signs monitoring during minor surgery
The new and improved DINAMAP® Carescape V100 offers proven world-class technology in vital signs measurement. DINAMAP® takes fast and highly accurate blood pressure measurements that are comfortable for the patient. This accuracy applies to all patient groups, not just those within ‘normal’ ranges. DINAMAP is so accurate that it achieves the AA BHS rating, even for patients with pre-eclampsia.
In addition to blood pressure, reliable temperature readings can be achieved in seconds. Accurate oxygen saturation readings, even in cases of low perfusion, are achieved using market leading GE Ohmeda SpO2 technology. Integral printer and rolling stand are also available.
Key Features and Benefits
- Very fast, reliable and easy to use
- Highly accurate Dinamap technology
- Lightweight, rugged design is easily transported without fear of damage
- Large bright LEDs for easy viewing
- One step ‘Start/Stop’ button for simplicity
- High/low warning alarms to alert practitioner to potential problems
- GE Dinamap BP algorithms for superior speed, comfort and artefact rejection
- Can be used for routine checks or continuous monitoring
- Configurable Auto BP cycle to perform a series of automatic inflations
- ntelligent inflation for unsurpassed patient comfort (over inflation avoided)
- Stepped deflation matches paired pulses which detects and rejects artefact caused by motion (tremor etc)
- Dual lumen air hose ensures measurement accuracy for all patients (including hypo/hypertensives and patients with pre-eclampsia)
- History button enables overview of all previous measurements (40 measurements max)
- Rechargeable battery for maximum portability
- 8 hour battery life in continuous use
- Smart battery indicator
- Intuitive help cards built into base of unit
- IPX1 water and dust penetration rating to support infection control procedures
- 2 year warranty - GE Healthcare quality that you can trust
- 12 months Mediserve support